Sunday 27 March 2016

Aluminum chassis installed

Following a certain Hara's advice I finally installed the aluminum chassis.
The chassis is a real piece of art, with its detailed milling and cut outs. It also provides more flex over the standard carbon chassis, hence the preference from Atsushi.

I tested it and in combination with Hara's set up tips, it worked very well. Pretty much the best car I've driven so far so I am looking forward to our first National race the upcoming weekend.














4 comments:

  1. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to learn more about the rc cars I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Would you mind sharing some tips learnt fromt Hara if using this aluminium chassis on asphalt?

    Dixon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dix,

    I will post it shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog Info is fabulous; I must wanna see best more from your writers. top tipsters.

    ReplyDelete